(That won’t scar them for life) Last week we covered the top 10 geeky names for baby boys, and it’s time for the girls. What I can I say, I saved the best for last!
- Amelia It’s Pond, Amelia Pond. One of the better companions to the Doctor in recent years, if I do say so myself!
- Willow The wiccan warrior and all round, pure cinnamon roll that is Willow. Still one of the best characters to grace the screen.
- Cora Practically the Siri of Battlestar Galactica and the Queen of Hearts in Once Upon a Time.
- Natasha Black Widow herself, plus I definitely prefer it to Wanda. No offence Scarlet Witch.
- Fleur Ah sweet Fleur Delacour, part Veela with outstanding brains & beauty. Also a much more reasonable option, than say, Nymphadora.
- Ripley Ellen Ripley kicks ass! What a great role model to be named after!
- Peggy With it being a nickname of a relatively older name, Peggy is still unusual without being too obvious.
- River The awesome & remarkably graceful River Tam was an endearing enigma on Firefly. It should never have been cancelled dammit!
- Aurora I always thought that this was a beautiful name, either as Sleeping Beauty or the majestic Aurora Borealis.
- Dana After the illustrious Dana Scully! The truth is out there…
So what do you think, do you agree with the list? Is there a geeky girl name that you think definitely should/shouldn’t be on the list? Let me know in the comments below or tweer me @BoyGeeksGirl
Love you Geeklings! x